Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Walking in winter wonderland

Now there is also a short update from me, so that you know what I have been up to. I can not report on doing any cross country races, but since Christmas will be here soon, there are lots of things to do! Last weekend I spent some time decorating our flat. I will post a picture later ...

A few weeks ago, I stopped running completely. With all the snow and ice on the roads it is just a bit too risky and also I didn't feel so comfortable about it any more. The TV program is always very tempting, however to avoid becoming a complete couch potato, I try to go for walks a few times a week. Most of the time, I don't have to go on my own, Aisha is a great companion for walks - as she is always happy to join me! The last 2 weeks we had wonderful snow and walking in this winter wonderland was great anyway.

As you can imagine my belly is getting bigger and bigger, actually has been growing a lot in the last couple of weeks and those maternity pants, that have been quite big are actually fitting now and might even be a bit tight in a few areas :-). I also have been busy organising a cradle, a baby bed and bath and a few other things the little baby will need when it is here. Now I have to look into buying a pram ...

Well, that is it from me for the moment.
Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are making me all jealous with talk of white forests and european christmas'. Sometimes I really wish I could go for a show-crunching run in the crisp air. Keep up the blogging.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right there is no snow here, so I just guess I will have to spend the weekend by the pool swimming, then again we might take the dogs to the sea, the beach is promising this time of the year.

DION

Unknown said...

@Dion: Sorry, winter is too young to make me jealous about going to the beach and lying in the sun ;-) ...

Have a great day!
Christine