This is the story of Richard, Christine, Hanna, Marc and Aisha (R.I.P). The hard times, the easy times and the ol la la times. We hope you enjoy our postings and come back for a visit as often as you want.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
A long weekend ahead
Tomorrow is a public holiday and I was so bold to take Friday off! Now I am looking forward to a long weekend with some Christmas shopping and baking :-).
Enjoy and have a great day! Christine
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
well go ahead and take Friday off, some of us will slave away and keep the world economy going. I've sent Dawn off with her mother to get some shopping done.... I will leave my shopping for another week or so.... DION
1 comment:
well go ahead and take Friday off, some of us will slave away and keep the world economy going. I've sent Dawn off with her mother to get some shopping done.... I will leave my shopping for another week or so....
DION
Post a Comment