Sunday, December 18, 2005

Specially for Dion and Richard

To celebrate your birthdays guys, we had a cake on your behalf - hope you both had great birthdays, full of surprizes and joy!


Lots of love from Richard, Christine, blick in eye and Aisha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cake, but I'd prefer mine without the banana. Went for a nice breakfast at Constantia Uitsig, though there was no birthday cake involved.

Soon I'll know what it feels like to be an old man like you, Rich!

Anonymous said...

Dion Says

Cake looks great, banana is really good for you, I drank to much and didn't run the race on the Saturday morning... But we did go out for dinner, just Dawn and I on the Saturday evening.

It's a good thing you guys had a cake, hope you ate enough for the both of us...

Unknown said...

I ate enough for all three of us!
R.