On Saturday evening we were invited to celebrate Monika's (my aunt) birthday. She cooked a wonderful asian meal: Thai chicken soup, beef curry with rice and mango panacotta. It was excellent and I couldn't resist helping myself to a second desert ...
RJG: Here's a picture of future Grand Parents with Aisha.....

On Sunday we invited ourselves and visited my uncle, aunt, opa (granddad) and cousins in Mitterkirchen - which is about 1h30min drive west from Henndorf and situated close to Linz. They live on a farm, however they gave up farming a few years ago and now have a camping site on their farm, which is very popular with cyclists, who are riding along the danube between Passau and Vienna.
RJG: Here is a family photo....

Of course I also spent some time doing christmas shopping and drinking (non-alcoholic) Glühwein at Christmas markets.
On Saturday I went swimming - a friend convinced me that swimming was quite a nice sport to do while pregnant and so I decided to give it a try. I only used to swim to cool myself down on hot summer days and until now didn't really like going to indoor swimming pools. However I changed my opinion, as I really enjoyed that Saturday morning in the pool and swimming for 2x 30 minutes (slow speed for pregnant women of course) was good excercise and to be honest I was quite buggered afterwards ... :-)
That's it from me for now!
I wish you all a nice day! Enjoy!
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment