So a little about myself - I'm Marc, the youngest, but I'm also the cleverest, smartest, handsomest and of course BEST BEHAVED (not! - Ed) of the Eurogathers. I've been around for almost 3,5 years now - Dad is always amazed that I've made it so far. Apparently Mom and Dad think I'm some sort of terrorist and seem quite surprized that somebody hasn't done me in yet - I think they mostly mean Hanna, or maybe Simon, quite possibly Oma and Opa, on the other hand Dad and Mom, the neighbours as well (would you believe) and some of my friends - well actually most of my friends to be honest. But the rest - well they love me.......especially ....... well.... especially the rest!
What else you might ask? I can run and ride and swim already. Drawing holds a lot of fun for me. I like to play with my cars and read daddies car magazine from cover to cover every month. Guns and shooting belong to my favourite pastimes. So generally I'm just a bundle of raw energy bouncing off the walls. Oh yes, and I slobber about 500 litres a day....
And now that I've finally got my own login, expect to hear from me on a more regular basis,
Have a nice day,
Marc.
1 comment:
Marc you are growing up so fast and at 3.5 years old you already right better than I do, so I hope to be reading many more posts from you.
Post a Comment