Actually, Richard has been back to work since the 2nd of January again - however now it is also time for me to start again. Today was the last day of the 2 weeks school holidays. I had a great time and recovered well from all the Christmas stress.
Although we had quite a bit of free time we didn't do anything special in the last 2 weeks. The first week went past pretty fast. In our family most of the years' celebrations are done in this week: Austrian Christmas on the 24th, South African Christmans on the 25th, wedding anniversary on the 28th, Richard's Birthday on the 31st and of course new years' eve! I think that is almost too much celebration for 8 days! To recover from that Richard went back to work on the 2nd :-) and I took it easy - just playing and walking with Hanna. The highlight of the week from my point of view was today. Edith and I hiked up to the "Stoawandl", which is a hill just behind our village and the peak is about 1000 m. Afterwards we ran along the ridge past the "Grosse Plaike" to the "Heimkehrerkreuz". The run back to the car was mainly downhill and we were back after 75 minutes of good exercise which we both enjoyed extremely. The rest of the day was spent having a big lunch, watching biathlon, skiing, cross country skiing and ski jumping on TV and running around the house with Hanna :-).
Tomorrow I am back at school and I must say I am looking forward to the girls.
I wish you all a great week!
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment