This is the story of Richard, Christine, Hanna, Marc and Aisha (R.I.P). The hard times, the easy times and the ol la la times. We hope you enjoy our postings and come back for a visit as often as you want.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Best Photo 2006
Hi,
I've put up my favourite photo's for 2006 here! Please vote for your best one by adding a comment here (or in the album) - I'll publish the best voted (or commented photo) in 2 or 3 weeks! It's a hard choice but this was my fav:
my favourit is hanna at 8hrs. you are very happy. christine looks very very tired but still happy! :) hanna is sleeping - sleeping peacefully! so thats my choice! Hanna at 8hrs!
So I've had a look at all the pictures and well Richard you are a show off... choosing a picture showing off your wife and child!!! So what picture would I choose? "Hanna caught at the keyboard" although I think the other picture of her writing before she is caught is better!!!
I first thought that I should butter up the judge and vote for the same pic as he did (Mom and Hanna). Then I thought that I would prefer to get on Edith's good side by voting for her favourite picture (Wonderful sunshine).
But finally I have decided to vote for the picture of the lovely European forest that I am missing so much. (Part of the picture is unfortunately hidden by a dog) So my vote goes to "Is that a wolf".
8 comments:
Hanna reading the newspaper is the BEST!
I like "The wonderful sunshine of our life" best!! :-) Best greetings!
my favourit is hanna at 8hrs. you are very happy. christine looks very very tired but still happy! :) hanna is sleeping - sleeping peacefully! so thats my choice!
Hanna at 8hrs!
So I've had a look at all the pictures and well Richard you are a show off... choosing a picture showing off your wife and child!!! So what picture would I choose? "Hanna caught at the keyboard" although I think the other picture of her writing before she is caught is better!!!
Dion
I first thought that I should butter up the judge and vote for the same pic as he did (Mom and Hanna). Then I thought that I would prefer to get on Edith's good side by voting for her favourite picture (Wonderful sunshine).
But finally I have decided to vote for the picture of the lovely European forest that I am missing so much. (Part of the picture is unfortunately hidden by a dog) So my vote goes to "Is that a wolf".
i do fancy aishis pic .. regards art
Hi Gathercoles!
I wish you a good new year 2007. In my opinion Hanna reading the newspaper is number one.
My best photo, which I have on my desk is the one with Hanna at the keyboard! Very cute
Post a Comment