Well Christmas has come and gone again - man time really does fly, just the other day I was saying to Dion how much fun it would be to go overseas, and now I've been here for 10 years. Hard to believe isn't it.
We celebrated family Christmas with Leo and Gitte and the rest of the Müller / Gathercole / Gattinger (called GaGaMo) on the 24th at 33 hausstattstr. A great time was had by all, there were huge amounts of presents - mainly for Hanna though - but even Christine and I walked away with some lovely gifts - thank you to all.
On the 25th we celebrated at home, just the 4 of us. We had some gifts under the tree and then we had Christmas lunch (Roast Beef) which was really good. After lunch we went for a long walk with Aisha and Hanna in pram and then Oma and Opa came round for a quick visit. In the evening Christine and I watched "Superman Returns" which was excellent.
And that was Christmas for the Euro Gathers. We hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with lots of eating and drinking and family. I have included the link to my NEW online web album here which I am using with Google. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment