Christmas will be here in only a couple of days and I am almost ready for it ... This hasn't happened very often in the last couple of years! Most of the presents have been bought and although there is no snow here in Salzburg I am slowly getting the christmas feeling - thank god for "Last Christmas" on the radio again and again and a light chain on our balcony! We will celebrate christmas on the 24th in the evening with my parents (including my sister, Oma, aunt, uncle and cousin), however we decided to have a 2nd christmas on the 25th - to celebrate also a bit in the "british way". The christmas tree still has to be bought though!
However not only the christmas preparations keept me very busy but also 2 written tests I had to prepare and correct in the last 2 weeks. The correction work took much longer than I expected but the outcome was quite satisfying. Last friday afternoon parents could come and talk to all the teachers. It certainly was a very interesting experience for me!
Friday this week we will have a christmas party for teachers at the school, and Saturday will be filled with the last minute christmas preparations. I am looking forward to the 2 weeks school holidays to come! It's a good life ...
Have a great day!
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment