Monday, September 11, 2006

I just had to post this










To All of you who believe Hanna doesn't do her own posting :)

Here you go, caught in the act!

Dad.

4 comments:

naomi said...

lol rich. very nice pictures. in the first one she looks lika a maniac! :) on the 2nd one you really caught her red-handed and she knows it! :P
hrhr

Anonymous said...

Rich - Hanna is adorable but what on earth is that mousepad doing there! Surely she can't be interested in that??? Love sis

Unknown said...

Listen, if she sneaks around to bang around on my keyboard, then I can't control what mouse pad I have now, can I?

HHHMMMM, the pad is kinda great and I think at her age she probably won't notice *grin*

R.

Anonymous said...

Claire, don't you know that she was working on Richard PC, so it's his mousepad!!! that's why there is the shocked look on her face when 'dad' caught her...

PS it's a great mouse pad.
DION