Sunday, September 10, 2006

How to keep daddy dancing



Hi all you babies out there who read our blog,

I have a great tip for keeping dad on his toes. He has this drink that he likes to drink called "Red Bull" which apparently puts hairs on his chest - I haven't found any yet - but it tastes quite good and once you have a sip, it's like, well, not sure really, but definitely like something good and afterwards you have energy and don't need sleep.




Oh, and another thing, I was in the swimming pool the other - it was great - but the water wasn't really deep, so I couldn't do any lenghts, maybe next time. Check out my swimming partner, quite the beer stomach don't you think? He could even give dad competition.

So as you can see on this picture, I have quite the competive spirit. I have even been trying out my new SI stick. It's never too early to start training dad says (although he never trains anymore), so I got Oma to help me with my punching technique - quite the look don't you think!










Now, I also wanted to show off my new gear from Aunty Claire. Thanks, it's great and nice and cool on hot summer days. Well I'm off, have a nice evening, I have to finish before Mom and Dad come back from taking the dog for a walk :)

Hanna.

No comments: