Friday, March 17, 2006

Hanna comes home

Well, on Sunday we finally brought our little bundle of joy home. Hanna accepted her first drive in the car with no problems, but Dad had to stop at least once to check that everything was OK :) (It was - she was just quietly enjoying her trip). The neighbour's had set up some balloons and posters to welcome her home which was really nice of them - she was made very welcome from the start.

Since then she has been keeping us on our toes. She sleeps in the bed with us still and will do this for a few more months probably. According to the doctors this is quite OK, and is not spoiling her. Rather at her age (and size) it's helping her adjust to the world outside. She is mostly a cheerful baby with lots of arm and leg movement, but when she stretches her head out she looks a bit like ET! The rest of the time she just looks like Yoda, especially when she scrunches her face up :)

Eating happens frequently with small pauses between, during the day it could be as often as every 2 to 3 hours but thank goodness over night it's generally only once or twice - I guess this might change later. Anyway here are some of the latest pictures, I'm setting up a Hanna picture page where you can look at the pictures in better quality, but until then you can find them here.

Proud Parents and Hanna.














Hanna in all her Glory!















Very proud grandparents with screamy Hanna.



















Hanna close up and personal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally. Some pictures. Now a few with cute little outfits please!
Love
Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi,

Unfortunately the outfits do NOT fit yet! She is till too small, only weighs in at 2600 grams at the moment!

However, as soon as she does fit into them, we will publish some photies :)

Much love,
Richard.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've had to download the photo's so that I can have them printed, Hanna is looking so cute! I love the bed one ... I might have to put it in a frame. See you soon. Love Claire