Below I post some photos, so that you can also have a bit of an inview of what our last week was like!
Christmas Eve: An Austrian Christmas Tree :-)

Road Race on New Years Eve: Richard taking part and getting a pull by Aisha.

Looking at fireworks at midnight on New Year's Eve from our balcony.

Next week we will go back to work and everyday life...
Of course we ...
... wish you all a Happy and Successful New Year,
and all the power to take the necessary steps to make your wishes and dreams come true.
and all the power to take the necessary steps to make your wishes and dreams come true.
Richard and I are looking forward to all the exciting changes that will take place in our live in the coming year and are sure we will manage all the small and big hurdles that will come with it!
Have a great day!
Christine
Have a great day!
Christine
4 comments:
You know something, I really hate the web, I had just written a long "comment", when the web decided to kick me out...
Now Richard you'll know about this, the older you get the more you forget, I can't remember what I had written!!! Let's start from scratch.
Richard you look as if you are working quiet hard in that race, I hope to hear all about it, but don't been pulled by a dog qualifier as cheating? Shandy would be no good, maybe we should get a big dog...
Hope you had a lekka Birthday, the other day we drank a drink on you, no wait, make that 6 or 7!!!
Yes we saw the new year in, but that was only because we had guests, round. We braai and sat outside chatting till the clock struck 00:00:01. had to wait for the extra second...
The sun is still shining and I now need to work, there is no rest for the good (that's me)
DION
Happy New Year to the two of you. And Aisha. And Hanna-to-be.
While surfing the web for interesting orienteering events, I found this rather tough race in Norway. (www.skaala.no) It's a little bit steep. Not sure if it would be fun.
Anyway, keep up the running Rich. I'm not doing much, but maybe I'll start soon.
All the best for 2006 for all four (?) of you.
Rich and Christine
congrats on the news - sorry we did not hear earlier!!! Hope that all is well there and good luck and best wishes for the new arrival. Welcome to the change of your life!
Hlene , Rhett and Emma
Hi Richard and Christine - great fun finding your blog after an alert from Dion and wonderful news that you are expecting your first child. Please send an email address to ndavies@humanities.uct.ac.za and I'll send further news.
Norman
Post a Comment