WOT.....
Another week, another blog - can you believe it!
Last week was an interesting one with lots of ups and few downs as well. On the positive side I had a great week in Zürich, and then had a super few days in Salzburg. I was visiting a friend on Friday night and we had some wine so I was a little nervous about driving home. And then I go and get stopped twice :) Once was by a cop who was at an accident, luckily there was no problem there, he just told me where to go and what to do. And then close to home I got "controlled" - papers and drivers license, do you have your warning vest / first aid kit etc. Unfortunately I didn't have everything with me as I used it at the last accident scene (not mine) and forgot to reclaim them from the police at the time, so I made a right confusing picture looking for the stuff. Thus I was told I needed a breath test - wow was I nervous - and then 0.00 (whoopee), obviously I didn't drink as much as I thought.....
Anyways, I'll need to get myself some new kit for the car this week - bahumbug! That was Friday night and on Saturday morning I decided to take Aisha for a quick run and in the process I seem to have ripped my calf muscle something aweful. A few days rest will be needed and I will also need to be careful when running for a while. I might try a VERY short and flat run this evening to see how it is.
Other than that, I'm sitting on the train heading towards Zürich again and rather looking forward to my working week. Life is certainly fun when you're having fun. I wish you all a good week as well - enjoy!
2 comments:
got a bit of writing to do myself after being away for a couple of weeks.
Well get writing then :)
Post a Comment