Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No time for blogging

...Because we are having an absolutely marvelous autumn here in Austria, I have no time for posting any blogs. We are spending almost every free minute outside - during the week on the playground and on the weekend we have been doing quite a bit more hiking. Which is great, don't get me wrong - however housework and preperations for school have to be done in the evening after the kids have gone to bed and posting blogs is being postponed and postponed.

Next to spending time on the playground or in the mountains, Richard and I ran a mixed-fun-relay. It was great fun. We were both surprised with the outcome - Richard was, I think, a bit surprised how slow he was (for 4,2 km). I, on the other hand, was surprised that I could run relatively fast (19:30) - well, if you consider that I have hardly done any running since 3 years. I miss regular running, I would love to run more often - unfortuately it just doesn't work out. I will keep trying and maybe some day ...

Well, I won't bore you any longer.
Have a nice week!
Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel you have to every day, once a month a just fine, we really just want to hear that all is well and the kids are growing...

come to think about it I should really write a mail every week/month to let you know what life is like, but I don't...

dion