
As I am almost 6 months now, I thought it was about time to post a blog. Mmmhhh, what can I tell you about. Well, I have had a great life so far - mummy always jumps when I open my mouth ... Daddy is a bit of a harder nut - he also tries to convince mum to let me scream every now and then - fortunately he wasn't very succesful so far :-)
I have got a big sister, Hanna. To be precise, at the moment she is a bit bigger than I am but I am trying very hard to catch up with her - weight-wise I am doing great - I only have to gain 4 more kilos!
I am sure you would like to know what I am doing the whole day. I like to

sleep, preferable in the morning, that's when I am most tired - it's all that screaming during the night - it tires me out ... . Also mornings are boring because Hanna is at daycare. Once Hanna is back, life is getting a bit more exciting here, I like pulling her hair - if mummy brings me close to her - which is quite often, I already told you I just have to open my mouth and she jumps ... If I don't pull her hair, I like to pull her pullover or T-shirt or nibble on her books. Nibble, that reminds me of my toes, yeahh I don't know if you guys know that you have toes on the end of each leg - very interesting things - found them the other day and they are great things to bite, nibble and play with!

Other than that I can tell you that I don't like lying still - definitely being still is only for when I am asleep. I like to jump around (with mummy's help) and roll myself from the back to the tummy and back. Soon I will be rolling through the flat - man, I am looking forward to that!
So, that's enough for now - have been sitting still far too long ... :-)
Cheers,
Marc
2 comments:
You are just the cutest little thing!!!!
That was (Aunty) Michelle
Post a Comment