Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some more news....

Geez, some more news...is that even possible? After months of nothing then twice in the same week.... *grin*

Yes, Yes, I will try to be a better blogger, and am just fitting in one or two short stories to keep you all posted.

Firstly Marc and Christine are both doing very well. Marc lost the usual 200 - 400 grams but is fighting back strong - he is eating strongly but mostly he just sleeps. Christine is doing really well, and is out and about every day for her little walks. They will be coming home on Tuesday (if you wanted to know) and will remain there for another week or so before we can start moving about with any sort of freedom again.

Secondly, Hanna is moving on. Now that she has a little brother some things have had to change. First thing to go was the baby bed. She now has a normal bed (no bars) and is also big enough to reach all the door handles, so as a result - yup you got it - cold feet Hanna comes to join me at 6 am in the mornings - man I look forward to that *grin*. And she just can't sit still for longer than about....well...3/10ths of a second - so my mornings have just got longer (he says with a long face).

Thirdly, we (the royal we, as in Hanna) are moving towards potty usage on a regular occurance - regular means everytime I remember to put her on it - and then she (aaaaarrrrrggggg) pushes and "lo and behold" I need to clean the potty out again. We are actually quite glad about this as those throw away nappies really aren't cheap, so we save where we can.

Fourthly, I'm unfit and need to do something about it, but that story can be told on my other blog! No seriously I'm going fine, feeling quite tired, but looking forward to having the family under one roof from Tuesday onwards.

Hope you are all well,

Keep Well All,
Richard.

P.S: More photo's on the web album :) I'm sure you know where it is by now......

No comments: