Lots of things have been going on in the last couple of weeks. First of all, Claire, Gavin, Michelle and George came to visit us. We had a great time, although it was very short, and Hanna certainly enjoyed to be the centre of attention for 3 days! She wasn't crying at all on this weekend as there was always somebody to pick her up and hold her in his / her arms. She also enjoyed sitting around the table with us, although she wasn't allowed to tast any food, beer or wine :-).
Around that time I also tried out what it was like to run again. I was a bit scared of what it wouldbe like, but in the end was surprised that I actually managed to jog for 30 minutes without any problems. Okay, it was VERY slow, however I never had to stop or walk. We also went to an orienteering event in the south of Austria, where I won the 2nd day in my category (W21 Short ;-)) and maybe even would have won the 1st day if I wouldn't have been 8 minutes too late for my start :-). Unfortunately there were no babysitters around when I needed them :-).
Last weekend Richard organised a road running event in a nearby village together with the tourism board of that village. The event was a great success. In total there were over 200 kids taking part in the kids-relay and over 110 adults in the main event. The weather was great and most of the runners enjoyed the hilly course!
That was in short what we have been up to in the last couple of weeks!
Have a great day!
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment