Monday, April 10, 2006

Just call me Hanna Schumacher

Yes, as you can see, I'm nicely wrapped up in my new woolen Jacket from Aunty Michelle and socks from Granny, and strapped into my 3 point safety system (just like that Schumacher guy that dad keeps talking about) so nothing can happen to me. Mom said though that that's unlike to happen because dad drives soooo slowly these days, apparently not at all like he used to drive :)

Anyway, except for that odd thing that keeps hurting me in the middle (read stomach :ed) I'm doing fine and getting bigger and bigger. Mom is always complaining that I never stop eating, and that she's running empty? I don't understand much, just as long as I get my milk I'm a happy camper!

So I just wanted to thank you all for looking at these photo's of me (what are photo's), I don't know why you'ld want to do something like that, but dad keeps saying something about cute and then flashing something at me and then saying "oh this one is for the blog" - go figure - he's a funny guy!

I better stop banging on dad's keyboard now, if he finds out I've been using his computer he'll be banana's - what are banana's anyway?

Bye,
baby Hanna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Hanna Go. YOu must be proud of your surrogate uncle from germany who has now one 2 of the last grand prix's. You must be as excited as daddy and uncle mike in SA - go schumi go!!! looking forward to seeing you in June, can't wait. Lots of love. Uncle Mike