... I won't say much about our long absence of the blog, because I don't have any spectecular excuses :-)

We are back now. One of the reasons being is that my school/work year is coming to an end and therefore I have more time for the pc and the internet. I put up a couple of photos on our
online album where you are able to see what we have been up to.

Recenty we spent a weekend in the very western part of Austria, right on the border to Switzerland for an orienteering event. It has been a long time for Richard and me, but although we are both very unfit we had a great time. The kids loved it as well so I think we can slowly start increasing our o-weekends again. I miss them. However with kids they tend to be even more tiring than without ;-). The orienteering competitions were national races for both Austria and Switzerland. It was great to compete agains a bigger (and more competitive) croud than we are used to.
As I already mentioned the school year will end in 10 days and then there is a long break for me which I am immensely looking forward to. I will try and collect strenght for the upcoming terms. Next week I will go to Vienna with one of my classes. Richard is on kids duty for 2 days and 1 night while I will try and keep 28 teenagers (15 year olds) under control ;-).
Have a great day!
Christine
2 comments:
There is life after all!
Enjoyed looking at all the photo's in the album - I can't believe how fast Hanna is growing up.
i just agree with richards comment! great pictures!
Post a Comment