Well, we headed out to Karnten on Monday of last week for a little family visit / reunion with our German side of the family. I must say the weather was very nice, the accomodation (thanks Oma and Opa Müller) was great and it was very relaxing at the swimming area. Aisha caused a big stir, not by being the only dog, but by being the nightmare from Hell for the kid's of Elizabeth and Ingo (Julia and Felix) - it was a real shame as we then had to keep her chained up the whole time - which is not great for her or me :(
Additionally we had some bad news about poor old Michelle, who is thankfully recovering now and back at work - we are very relieved to hear that she is back up and about. I guess that was very distracting for me and I wasn't very good company on Tuesday - sorry to all! We did have a great walk on an old castle though - it was fantastic - enjoyed by us all.
Last week also saw a concerted effort on my part to finding a new job, which resulted in one interview yesterday and many ideas about jobs over the next few months. The interview yesterday went really well, and the job seems to be fixed, we are just waiting on the go-ahead from the local organisations that are providing the grant that would be paying for me :) I hope it comes through soon though as I would prefer a permenant situation. I'm rather looking forward to working with this company (www.meditrainment.com) as I believe that we could really work well together, and the company could grow in the next few years. Unfortunately the job is in Innsbruck and although I can do most of the work from home, I will need to be there quite often so a bit of travel will be required and maybe a move sometime in the future - we will have to see what that brings.So now you have my news - up to date,
Keep in touch,
Richard.
P.S: I have updated Mike's website - his business is going really well (way to go Mike) - please feel free to check out the website and offer comments or ideas to make it better.
2 comments:
Hi All, the website looks amazing graphically, but the font size is a little too small. People will move on rather than try to read the fine print. Other than that, it looks amazing.
hi,
Iin order to make the font bigger, all you need to do is press the "Cntrl" key and use the up arrow! This will allow you to choose the size you wish!
Hope this helps,
Richard.
Post a Comment