This is the story of Richard, Christine, Hanna, Marc and Aisha (R.I.P). The hard times, the easy times and the ol la la times. We hope you enjoy our postings and come back for a visit as often as you want.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
In Sweden on holiday...
We are camping in Sweden, more to follow later.... Richard.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi guys good to hear that you guys are well and enjoying the summer. With July a thing of the past I've added up the days it rained, 13 days, and August has started with rain. It's not the weather for camping. Unless you like camping in the rain. It's Cape Town cold, so It could be snowing on the high mountains... I wish there were places that would let us go camping with our dogs... but I don't see it happening. Hope you guys are having a ball. DION
2 comments:
Hi guys good to hear that you guys are well and enjoying the summer. With July a thing of the past I've added up the days it rained, 13 days, and August has started with rain. It's not the weather for camping. Unless you like camping in the rain. It's Cape Town cold, so It could be snowing on the high mountains... I wish there were places that would let us go camping with our dogs... but I don't see it happening. Hope you guys are having a ball.
DION
You can't take dog's camping in SA? I'm amazed. Move to Europe - there you can!
Chow,
R.
Post a Comment